I have said it once, and I will say it again. You need to check out Streamlight! Read below
Being in the military and understanding that we operate mostly at night causes issues sometimes. But having the right tools in place makes life a lot easier. That is where Streamlight come in play. It seems that Streamlight is there to keep us in the military up to date with the most effective products. As well do they treat the normal person as well. One of the most universal light Streamlight has is the Sidewinder Stalk. As you can see to the right on how it can clip on to your mollie vest with ease. But you do not need to worry on how to attach it to your mollie, because the head of the light moves in every direction to allow it the most effect angle available.
this is how you you can attach it to the helmet. It connects to the side of the helmet you allow your NVG’s to still fit on.
It is cool right! Check out what Streamlight says about the all new Sidewinder Stalk:
MILITARY HELMET LIGHT SYSTEM WITH FLEXIBLE STALK
Designed to minimize the number of illuminators and beacons an operator must carry, the low-profile Sidewinder Stalk provides ultimate maneuverability. Put light where you need it with multiple mounting options and a flexible stalk to aim the beam. Multi-fuel capability allows it to accept more than one battery type. Features visible white, multi-colored and IR LEDs. A separate Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) switch lets you use both the main light and IFF when needed.
- Features white, IR, red, blue and green LEDs – all located in the head mounted on a flexible stalk – each with low, medium, high and strobe modes along with an additional IR/IFF beacon
- White LED output at 100%:
- View Fact Sheet for complete Sidewinder Stalk output information
- Includes one CR123A lithium battery and AA alkaline battery; also accepts 1 AA lithium battery
- Durable clip attaches to helmet or MOLLE vest providing flexibility in hands-free lighting
- Features push-button power switch and pull-to-turn rotary selector knob designed to prevent accidental mode changes and allow selection of LED color
- Powers on at low output and progresses to high intensity in three discrete steps
- Identification, Friend or Foe (IFF) strobe activated by a three-position switch with a center “Off” position and two “On” positions
- IP67 rated: Dust-tight and waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes. O-Ring and gasket sealed openings. Meets MIL-STD-810H, Method 512.6
- 3-meter impact resistance tested
- One-year warranty
- Assembled in USA
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONSHigh Lumens 76Run Time on High 5.60 hoursRun Time on Low 95.00 hoursBeam Distance 28 metersMax Candela 12 – 200Battery Type AA Alkaline, AA Lithium, CR123A LithiumBattery Quantity 1Length 5.51 inches (14.00 centimeters)Weight 2.88 ounces (81.65 grams) – 3.20 ounces (90.72 grams)Colors Coyote
Until next time, head over to Streamlight and see what they have for you.